mega supa dupa hit: elucense mb condish mixed with virgin pumpkinseed oil and peanut oil as a leave-in!!!!! my hair has never ever felt so good wet AND dry. i had to keep touching it just to be sure.

supa hit: my self-installed havana twists lasting 6 weeks. only 2 twists fell out from the back where my hair is a looser texture

supa hit: installed 2nd set of havana twists and getting the hang of doing them better (wasn't so focused on direction to start the twist)

supa hit: shea moisture frankincense baby wash as a shampoo. this is much thicker than their reg shampoos. unlike their reg shampoos, my hair actually felt clean.

hit: shea moisture deep treatment masque (feels very similar to komaza califia hair cream that i love) and shea butter to install and seal the ends of my havana twists

hit: not using gel to install my havana twists

miss: not being able to find shea moisture hair color in black
LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice