I ordered some of this off eBay a couple months ago. I discovered when I got it that glycerin is in the ingredient list. I tried it, just in case it was a mis-print, but my hair did NOT like it. I was totally bummed since it has such great reviews. I have recently discovered True Polaris Truly Curly Styling girl (thank you Curlsnswirls). It is sold on etsy and it is an FSG gel. I ordered it just like her foolproof formula, but I had her leave out the protein, and I LOVE it!!!
Originally Posted by ltdeforrest
Yay!! Glad you like it. It is a great gel. I'm actually loving the Mop C, just wished it came in a larger tube/bottle.

Yossarian, I had a code a while back for the TruePolaris gel that she gave me when I asked, so it wouldn't hurt to ask her. She's very nice and has great customer service. Oh and I chose the vanilla scent, a very mild scent.
I really like that it comes in a pump bottle too. I have the link to her shop in my,siggy under "FSG".
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI, Andalou naturals -GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, CJPP, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066