Hi curlies! I'm new to the forum and relatively new to the CG method. I think that I'm a 3a with high porosity and fine-to-medium width.

I started using Jessicurl products about 2 or 3 months ago and I've been very happy with them. I'm using the Hair Cleansing Cream, Too Shea Conditioner and the Deep Conditioner (which has worked wonders). I have not been able to figure out which styling products to switch to, so I'm still using my old stuff.

I use Aveda's Be Curly Curl Enhancer before plopping (usually for about 10 minutes) and then Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray. I know the last one has sulfates and cones, so I'd like to move away from those kinds of products. I think the spray does help with frizz, though that effect may be from something else.

I don't mind spending extra as long as I can find a product (any brand) that works well and is consistent. I think frizz is probably my biggest issue.

Also, is there such a thing as too much deep conditioner? My best hair days as of late have been after deep conditioning. I do leave in some conditioner every time I wash my hair, but maybe I should switch to just the deep conditioner for every day or maybe I should always leave in my regular conditioner for over 15 minutes or so.

I'm attaching 3 pictures of my hair with the current regimen. Any and all advice is welcome! Thank you!
Attached Images