I think there is something to be said for being able to run your fingers through hair, and having it look neat, like straight hair usually does. (And that often comes with a trade off to flat hair or other things.) BUT also, I have thought about it like this: there are millions of us with curly hair. Therefore, obviously some of our ancestors had curly hair – and obviously, they all had sex. So someone found all these curly haired people attractive enough for sex.

Soooooo, obviously men aren’t all that picky about curly versus straight hair.

I do think men (and white male culture in particular) tendto follow the lead dog. Therefore, IMO, if the prevalent images of women portrayed as desirable have straight hair, men will be influenced by it. Relatedly, I have had (white) males confide that they find rounder, even chubby, women attractive. But they are supposed to like the thin women and that is what is socially acceptable, so that is who they brought to their Fraternity parties. And okay, warning ‘cause this is offensive - but here is what one guy used to say that makes the point “Fat girls are like mopeds. They are fun to ride until yourfriends see you”.
High Density, High Porosity, Medium Texture, 3B with some kink

DT: SS DDMT - HG
Lo-Poo: No Preference
Co-wash: CJ Smoothing Conditioner
RO: CJ Strengthening Conditioner - HG
LI: CK Satin Roots
Styler: CK Coil Jam
Other Likes: Castor Oil; CK Twist Whip, MD CSC
Dislikes: Wheat Protein; Aloe LIs or Stylers

Last edited by tricello; 03-11-2013 at 10:34 AM.