Thank y'all for your replies! Okay (deep breath). I apologize in advance and I'll make you some cause this is probably going to be long!

K, I'm throwing the mousse out the window! It was good to me pre-CG so I'm sad about the breakup though. I buy products in bulk because I go through them so quickly since I have A LOT of hair (see pics) but that's what the swap boards are for, right? Right! I think I was talking about this with you recently, Kathy? I don't know anyone with the amount of hair I have, though I'm sure there is someone... somewhere... I'm thinking the length and density contributes at least some to my tangle problem. I've been having a hard time just getting the co wash to even reach my scalp through my hair, and also a hard time rinsing it out, which is probably another problem not related to this thread.

Lcl, I'm posting my sig in this message but as far as porosity; my hair floated in the float test. Which I know can be inaccurate, so I did the slip n' slide test and it was squeaky with no bumps. Also, my hair takes a looong time to wet in the shower. And the last time I had a cut the owner who was cutting my hair called another stylist over to look at "how healthy" my hair was, which I understand low porosity hair to be. And my hair hates anything with protein or aloe in it which I guess is possibly another sign of low porosity (my hair got super straw-like with the Suave Coconut too, MrsBachemin). Does it sounds like I am correct in all this? I've always had to take time to detangle but it's definitely worse lately.

So, I need to drown with moisture? Sounds good! Thank you for the recommendations. I figured I needed a better and more moisturizing RO...but it's so daunting! It seems everything I look at has ingredients I'm trying to avoid, whether it be protein, coconut oil, or aloe. This might sound crazy picky... but I'm also trying to avoid parabens since an illness, which is limiting me even more. The Tresemme Naturals has the aloe and avocado low on the list so I'm thinking that may be my best bet. I also recently purchased glycerin to try that. I guess that is supposed to be moisturizing when mixed in with a RO? I think I understand it can cause frizz in low dewpoints but I guess some people can tolerate it even in winter? I'm just desperate for some slip! Here are some other products I've been contemplating:

Yes To Carrots Conditioner, Pampering, for Normal to Dry Hair - I know jojoba oil has protein though
Water (Aqua), Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Silt (Maris Limus), Magnesium Chloride, Chamomila Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Honey (Mel) Extract, Fragrance

Aubrey Organics Primrose Tangle Go Lusterizing Spray
Witch hazel (natural herbal extract), deionized water, mucopolysaccharides, organic lavender oil, lanolin, vegetable glycerin, organic evening primrose oil and panthenol (vitamin B-5).

L'Oreal Everstyle Curl Defining Gel
Aqua/Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil/Orange Peel Oil

This is exhausting!!! Thank you again!

3B spirally "S" curls
Low porosity
Coarse
Extremely dense/thick & waist length
Hates protein, coconut oil, & aloe
Using silk pillowcases & pineappling or braiding
CG newbie (since 3/1/13)
Co wash & RO: Suave Naturals Sunshine
Purchased but haven't yet tried: Suave Waterfall Mist, Suave Wild Cherry, b.a.s.k. Java Bean and Honey Hair Balm, Now Veg Glycerin

Pics - I'm posting one in a pony and one in a braid to show the density. It doesn't look terrible but I've lost the definition from cones and haven't gotten to that definition stage of CG yet:
Attached Thumbnails
Tangled mess!  Please help!-before-cg-002.jpg   Tangled mess!  Please help!-before-cg-006.jpg   Tangled mess!  Please help!-before-cg-001-2-.jpg  
CG since 3/1/13
3B; Low porosity, Coarse, & Extremely Protein Sensitive
Very high density, waist length

Co wash: Suave Clarifying or Sun Ripened Strawberry
RO: Sun Ripened Strawberry, TN, or TN w/ veg glycerin
Sealer: apricot oil
Styler: 4 Naturals Spring Back Custard, Pantene Curl Defining Mousse, or BB "Mudd"
Using a hard water filter, microfiber towel, & silk head scarves & pillowcases

Avoiding: protein, coconut, & parabens