Here's the new Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee formula:

Water, PVP, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, parfum, hexylcinnamic aldehyde, benzyl benzoate, linalool, gamma methyl ionone, citronellol, lilial, hydroxy cintronellol, geraniol, eugenol, blue 1, red 33.

The new bottle is the same shape and color, but has a lavender/pinkish swoosh on the front and says "style" in a lavender circle under "BIOSILK".

Here's the old BRHG formula:

Rosewater, PVP, Acrylates/Steareth-20, itaconate copolymer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propolyparaben, panthenol, hydrolyzed silk, octyl methoxycinnamate, parfum.

Seems like there's a bunch of new junk in the new gel formula. What is all that stuff?

My hair can definitely tell that there is a more prominent protein in this gel... it makes it have less hold for me. I'm still planning on checking out that Back to Nature gel when my two bottle reserve of the old stuff gets used up. Thanks for the rec, laurabeth33.
Not all who wander are lost.

Fine and thin 3a. PW: curls