I hate the matted, sticky hair feeling too! That's what I'm getting from the curly sexy mousse on dry and wet hair now. I don't know what the deal is! I used to love it, but perhaps the product feeling didn't bother me as much as it does now? I'll try it and let you know! The loreal out of bed putty is okay for second day, but I tend to frizz badly from it when it's not on pretty wet hair vs. barely spritzed hair. I've had good luck with the Shea moisture curl and style milk for second day hair, but it doesn't provide much hold. I may try just a little of the Moroccan mousse over top just to see tomorrow! I'll let you know! I'm getting a trim, so they'll wash and style my hair again there, so I may not use the mousse if my hair already seems tangly.

Btw, I think I saw the Moroccan mousse in your sig and decided to look it up! So glad I did! : )
2a-2bFii NP?

Low poo: Deva Low-Poo, Jessicurl GLS, Moroccanoil Volumizing Shampoo, Aveda Be Curly
Condish: Cure Care, Redken Body Full, Deva One C, and Jessicurl Aloeba
LI: Aveda Be Curly Style Prep <3
Products: Deva FFVF & Jessicurl Spiralicious (LOVE), TRESemme Curl Boosting Mousse
Hairspray: Aussie Sprunch, TRESemme Curl
locking Spray
Experimenting with lots of products in my cabinet...

My hair loves protein, plopping, and diffusing! Trying to find a way to style and air dry.