*revive*

I was so intrigued by this product, I bought it yesterday and tried it right away. The only thing I'm worried about is that one cone in it. I'm new to the CG method and have been using the HETT gel. Yesterday before I tried AG beach bomb my hair looked so nice, I actually had a few nice curls going. Anyways, I used the AG product and my hair did exactly what the product promised. It even FELT like it was coated with salt water. I'm sure I used too much the first time, but I liked it. It gave me some good definition. One thing I didn't like was that it made my hair a bit more wavy than curly I think... but that might be because I used too much. I will try it a few more times, but if it does exactly what the HETT gel does I will return it, because 25 bucks vs 3 bucks... yeah, I'll take the 3 dollar product.

Second day hair wasn't so great either, it turned much more wavy than I liked, even when I scrunched with water. Usually I have ringlets around my face, but they seemed a bit dragged out yesterday and today.

I also tried this product on my mom who has pin straight hair and I swear to God, she pretty much got nice 2c waves. Unbelievable. I'm guessing this product is a miracle for straight hair, maybe even great for 2a and 2b. But for me... I don't know. Like I said, the cone bothers me a lot. I will try a bit less next time I shower and see what happens.
2b/c, fine, low-med porosity
Co-Wash: Live Clean Fresh Water Conditioner
Leave-In: Yes To Carrots Leave-in Conditioner
Styler: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse, FSG, GF Pure Clean Gel