It went well, she actually was deva trained so I was a little surprised she was using "curly styling" on me. I'd honestly rather her have straightened my hair, because my wave is so weak that without using the right technique it looks horrible. So yes, I left and my hair looked hideous. Lol. She was surprised how curly my hair was when I got in, but that it didn't curl well with her technique and products. She used deva products, which do nothing to enhance my wave apparently haha. I told her I just know how to work with my hair. : ) so yeah, I take the worst natural hair award by far! I'd post a pic but even my good friend said it looked terrible, lol. But aside from that, my ends are trimmed up and she said my hair was really healthy!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD
2a-2bFii NP?

Low poo: Deva Low-Poo, Jessicurl GLS, Moroccanoil Volumizing Shampoo, Aveda Be Curly
Condish: Cure Care, Redken Body Full, Deva One C, and Jessicurl Aloeba
LI: Aveda Be Curly Style Prep <3
Products: Deva FFVF & Jessicurl Spiralicious (LOVE), TRESemme Curl Boosting Mousse
Hairspray: Aussie Sprunch, TRESemme Curl
locking Spray
Experimenting with lots of products in my cabinet...

My hair loves protein, plopping, and diffusing! Trying to find a way to style and air dry.