View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #78
Samanthascurlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileyr26 View Post
Samantha - your hair looks great!
I just got back from my first Deva Cut, and I went to the same person as Pixar up there I also posted this on my own thread, but figured I'd post here as well. I had a good time getting my hair done today, and I learned a lot. I really liked Wendy. She decided to keep most of the length as she said it was healthy. She took off about an inch of length and fixed my layers and bangs. She used deva low poo, one c, and the volumizing foam, clipped my hair, put me under the dryer for a little while, diffused, and finished it up with a little of the deva hairspray (I didn't catch the name, but it was an aerosol).
I could have used some gel, but I'm happy with it. I feel like it looks shinier (even though it doesn't look it in the photo) and it feels better. The first pic is this morning before I left, looking all funky and the second two are when I got home (after walking around for a little while, and of course it was windy out...)
Thank you! Yours is LOVELY as well. I am glad u had a good experience seeing as its nerve wracking before it occurs. I think, along with curl definition, you notice how much better is it when detangling and other factors
Samanthascurlz is offline   Reply With Quote