How did you whip it up? In a blender? With a wire whisk or an egg beater? Sounds interesting. I'd like to change the consistency of some of my hair products. Maybe then I could make the AIF work for me. . .

Um, my hair drys very fast for some reason. Could be the weather combined with my high porosity. And honestly the roots dry the fastest so I know it's natural and not due to damage. I'd say with KCCC my hair is dry in 90 minutes to 2 1/2-3 hours depending on how wet my hair is when I apply it. Sopping wet takes longer like maybe 3 hours. Halfway dry/fairly damp is 90 minutes. Although after testing out other products (gels primarily) I do have to say KCCC increases my drying time, but not by much. Yes, I airdry because it's the healthiest option and I was trying to get my hair back in shape. Also I don't have a good blowdryer or a good diffuser. I've recently decided on getting the Conair inifiti dryer though so I'm excited to see if I can achieve root curl with blowdrying. I still aim to air dry 90% of the time though.

Oh my goodness, I simply adore Shea Moisture. My hair is very dry so it eats that line up. I haven't tried the Coconut and Hibiscus Co-wash but I like everything I've tried so far, including the conditioners. (The smoothie is my favorite product though of the line.) The Restorative Conditioner is great for DTs and to add to my hair when it's extra dry. (I mix it with my regular co-wash because the RC does not have that much slip.) The Yucca Baobab Conditioner has vegetable protein but doesn't dry me out and seem to give my roots more volume when I use it. I also like the shampoos because they're very gentle. I use either one every week, once a week. So far the only product I haven't been so keen on is the Coconut & Hibiscus Mousse but I need to try it on me because both times I tried to style my mother's wavy hair with it (she is my guinea pig) she messes it up by putting her hair in a bun and stretching out her waves. I keep telling her she's disrupting her natural (and very delicate!) curl pattern but she's stubborn. I'm going to try it out on myself though. Maybe the mousse isn't all that bad.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG