At the one month mark with a new man, which is the point when it usually all goes to ****. Sigh. Wish me luck...

There's another man who wants to see me again (it would be our 3rd date). Even though the one-month man & I have talked vaguely about what we're looking for, we haven't really declared ourselves a couple.

I don't know if it would be healthy or unhealthy to see the 3rd date guy. Since I kissed him on our last date, he'd probably try to kiss me again, and I think I'd feel uncomfortable with that. Plus, even though I like hanging out with him, he's a little strong with the sexually charged comments to the point of seeming sleazy. I think if he looked the part of the ladies' man I'd be especially turned off by it, but I might be giving him a pass because he's a nerdy computer type.

I guess I'm trying to figure out if it's my own fear of commitment that's making me even consider going out with 3rd date guy again, or if it's a self-protective thing because I'm worried one-month guy isn't serious.

I guess this is more an "Internet Dating Diary" entry than a post that someone can easily reply to!
In search of a lost signature...