Rainboe, your hair looks similar to mine... but gorgeous! Wow! I love the root volume and flip thing you've got going on. You're definitely giving me hope for the CG method, which I just got back to after a two year break.
Originally Posted by bosanbo
Oh my gosh, thank you so much. I love your hair too, especially how consistent your waves are. like, it actually curls way up near the top of your head, I'm jealous. My hair doesn't really start being wavy until it hits the top of my ear.

My hair isn't naturally super voluminous, so I usually dry it with a middle part, then when it's dry I take some of it and flip it over to make a side part. That way it's kind of going against the way that I dried it, so it gives me a little volume. Also, pineappling gives me a bit of hight too. Then, the poofy thing in front is just because I have shorter bangs so they stick up a bit.
Fine Texture, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity. Dyed to brown a few months ago.
Lowpoo:
Trader Joe's TTT Shampoo
Rinse Out:
Yes to Carrots, AOHR, Aubrey Organics Rosemary Peppermint
LI: Yes to Carrots
Stylers: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, LA Looks Sports, Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Mousse

Last edited by rainboe; 03-17-2013 at 07:41 PM.