Is it a bad thing or a good thing that I post so much I've found myself a fan?

I'm gonna go with "good thing".

Ecostyler is so inexpensive that it's worth a try, I think. I am protein sensitive when it comes to wheat protein, but you may not be. Sometimes people's properties can be the same or similar and they can still react to a product differently, right? Other factors like your particular body/hair chemistry and the weather might play a role. If, however, we're true hair twins, wheat protein drys my hair out so tread carefully. I do alternate products a little, but mostly stick to KCCC and KCKT as the base for everything. They just make my hair feel so soft and hydrated. But I can substitute the SM milk or smoothie as a leave in as well as using them for refreshing. Also my CJ PP is good for styling and hold too, just not as hydrating as KCCC. And so far for me FSG is the best refresher and styler ever. How great that I can make it myself.

Spiralspunk, I keep waiting to see the cowash at Target. I'm so jealous you got a hold of it already. The silk protein in the smoothie and the milk don't bother me so I wouldn't mind if it was in the co-wash. (I think I'm only sensitive to specific proteins.) Nevertheless, it might be good it isn't since conditioner is such a penetrating product, right? Also coconut oil has never bothered me on its own because it is protein free (the protein has been removed). So I'm sure if there's coconut in the co-wash it should be A-OK.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG