Just want to chime in for how much of an affect stress can have on you physically. There's no harm in getting your blood work done, and taking a vitamin...but don't panic if they don't find anything. I was finishing my dissertation for my PhD last summer, while also working full time at a job that was stressful at the time (going through a merger/acquisition), and bought a house with my boyfriend. It was nuts. I was having all kinds of, um, digestive issues, and feeling sick in the evenings very regularly.

As soon as I finished school, I saw some MAJOR improvements. And I was also able to start getting some more regular exercise (even if it's just a walk--SOMETHING can really help).

My big advice is to find some "me time" a few times per week. Whatever it is, pencil it in, and don't feel guilty about it. An exercise class like Yoga or kickboxing, or do a hobby of some kind, or even just leisurely watch a favorite TV show...but JUST do that one thing, for yourself, and not thinking about anything else. Looking back now, I realize how much better I felt when I was doing something like that, as compared with when I thought I was just too busy.
"I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON