Do you guys find the longer you wait to wash the more tangled your hair gets? So I was due to wash my hair last night but since my friend called wanting to meet up instead of washing it after I did my cardio I put on a shower cap, showered, then got out and dampened and restyled, scrunching in a bit more product for the second time that day. This morning I had to go again so I fixed my hair, but noticed it was next to impossible to finger comb and thought oh man this is going to be a pain tonight. And it was. My hair was dry. Dry dry dry dry DRY and so tangled. It usually doesn't get like this unless I use something my hair doesn't like such a drying gel or wheat protein. Seeing as how my hair ate about a 1/4 of a bottle of conditioner I'm thinking I may need to get an emergency super duper moisturizing conditioner with mega slip for times such as these. Also I lost a lot of hair merely from detangling. It was not fun.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG