View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 11:25 PM   #3
anonymous_133347

That might be it. The mobile sleeper thing. I'm not exactly thrashing but I probably do move my head. I know I should try a sleeping cap but I can't even tolerate pineappling because the weight atop my head gives me a headache. (I realize that's probably psychosomatic but I've got a lot of hair.) I do have a silk pillowcase though. Oh well. Now I've learned my lesson. Never again. Every other day. It's probably also because I was running and bouncing around yesterday night and my hair got more tangled in the process too. Might also be stress affecting my hair maybe. I've had a long week.

Another question: I noticed from the ton of hair I lost when I was detangling that the individual strands are really curly now, even when wet. Could it also be my hair is getting curlier from the CG method and so it wraps around itself more, causing tangles? You guys should've seen the clumps I woke up with this morning. They were huge and so difficult to pick apart. I would've left them but they weren't all clumping the right way. It was like. . . pasta hair. Or Pastafarian hair.

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote