When my hair is longer (currently it reaches between my shoulder blades when wet, but curls up to shoulder length when dry), it looks a lot like yours, just not as plentiful. I actually use the Jessicurl Weekly Deep treatment as my rinse out conditioner and I also use JC Too Shea as my leave in fairly often. My curls pop with moisture, I always need a lot. I've read that lots of curlies with high porosity use oils to seal, maybe that would work for you? Sometimes I can use a little bit of a richer product in that sense, but my hair is too fine and thin to use that technique on a regular basis. If you're still using products with 'cones in them, you might need a stronger cleanser than the Hair Cleansing Cream. You could incorporate a gentle shampoo instead of a cleansing cream to wash the cones out of your hair. There are several threads about what kind of surfectant is needed to wash certain products off your hair. There are lots of CG styling products available on the ground to start with. Target has a great selection and so does Sally's Beauty Supply. If you do a search on the forum, there are many threads about where to buy. Good luck!
3a, baby fine i/ii, low to normal porosity, protein sensitive
Mod CG since 5/12, from rainy Western WA
dislikes: glycerin, wheat protein
Poo: Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo
Cond: CJCR, VO5 Clarifying Conditioner
LI: JC WDT, CJ CR
Style: Loma Curvature Curvy Cream, True Polaris Protein Free Truly curly styling gel (Etsy), Sweet Curls flax seed defining gel (Etsy)

Last edited by ltdeforrest; 03-21-2013 at 09:57 AM.