I second the supersoaker method - basically anything you do to get more water in your hair when you add your product will help it clump naturally. RudeeChick says in her video that the idea is to create a sheet of hair and I think that's exactly what I find works best for me, too.

Also, this is something that I personally avoid - don't brush in the KCCC!!! I find that it starts to activate in my hair immediately, and if I brush it it yanks the clumps apart and they don't reset the same way. Anything else I brush in with my Denman clumps beautifully, but not the KCCC, it's like glue.

I also stopped diffusing because I found that my curls separated - instead I plop with a long sleeved cotton t-shirt for five or ten minutes, and then just air dry after that. It's not fun, but it makes a tremendous difference in my clumps!

Good luck and stick with it - a lot of this process is just trial and error

Hair type: Fine, fairly porous, shoulder length when curly. Probably a 3a or 3b with tight ringlets now that it's getting longer. Hair loves aloe, hates glycerin.

Co-Wash: Suave Naturals Aloe and Waterlily (my HG conditioner!)
Rinse Out: Garnier Sleek and Shine, Trevor Sorbie curl conditioner (UK only, unfortunately)
Stylers: KCCC, AG Re:coil, TIGI mousse, but open to suggestions!
Gels: BRHG (my one and only)

CG since 03/28/09