I met this guy through a mutual friend and he is very nice. We have similar interests and seem to get along well. He is totally different from the type I have dated before. He cut straight to the point and said to me "if you think that this could work out then let me know. Don't try to spare my feelings. Im looking for someone to settle down with." I would not hesitate to date this guy if it were not for the fact that Im 25 and he is 40.

I get that age is just a number but there are certain things that I must take into consideration. For instance he has 4 children. He divorced last year. I have never been married nor do I have children. Besides if I fall for this guy and we decide to get married how do I know he wants more children. I do plan to have children of my own someday.

I NEED SOME INSIGHT. I dont have much experience in dating, especially dating an older guy. I have been single for the past 6 years and am enjoying every minute of it. I don't want to hop into something this big and make a mess of it. Advice please?
"How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you." Proverbs 1:22-23
AND PROUD!
BC: 2/16/08
Second BC: 12/22/10
Goal Length: MBL Curly

http://www.fotki.com/afrodominican1
Princess Tiara, Guardian of the Crystal Heart of the Indigo Seas, in the Order of the Curly Crusaders