Thread: Vacation time!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 08:47 AM   #2
summersOVER

My hair never really looks great on vacation...oh well! Pry because I live in super dry Colorado, so my daily routine here doesn't translate well to my usually humid vacation destinations.

I'm going to Oregon for the weekend- so am only bringing a carryon. This is making my product packing hard- especially since I use mousse so I'm bringing small versions of both my wash out and Leave in conditioners, some sulfate free shampoo since I'm gonna use the same products each day ( as opposed to my usual daily altering between 2 sets). I put some b'leavein in a travel size bottle and am having my sister buy me a captivating curls to use there and then keep for whenever I come back.
  • conditioners without silicones or proteins (or so I think- Keratin seems to do ok)
  • Flour sack towel
And I dont even know what else right now...thinking I may need to drop gels altogether...

Currently have Shea Moisture and DevaCurl products that I may just need to give up on and cut as a loss...
summersOVER is offline   Reply With Quote