i was the good girl that he intoduced to the family. she was the party chick that he could have sex with whenever he wanted. she got pregnant an i found out about the kid 3 mos after he was born. then to make it worse there was a pic of the baby at his mom's house with the name "Jr" on it. but it didnt dawn on me that it was his kid until after i found out he had a baby.
Originally Posted by afrodominican1
The family knew?!?!? That's dirty!
Originally Posted by thelio
That IS dirt!!!

I agree with the others, I'd run far and fast.

I also can't help but notice that in the OP, you said "how do I know if he wants more children?" (and I seriously mean this in the nicest possible way) but if you aren't mature enough to just come out and ASK HIM a question like that when he is being straightforward with YOU and putting HIS expectations on the table, then I don't think you are in a place to be in a relationship with someone of that age and life experience, either.
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.