I usually pack:
-A sulfate free shampoo ( Loreal Evercreme)
- Gel (Eco Styler, the argan oil one)
- Aussie 3 min Miracle, because I never have time for long deep treatments and I find this conditioner comes in small packaging and adds moisture.
- Giovanni smooth as Silk deep moisture conditioner ( only if the trip is over one week)
- Kinky Curly Knot Today
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- Mixed Silk leave in, although I'm down to my last bottle and its discontinued.
- Wide tooth comb
- Microfiber towel
- lots or hair ties and clips (especially if I'm going somewhere very hot)
- heat protectant spray (just to protect my hair from the sun if I'm going to a hot sunny destination)
- boar bristle brush (in case I need to brush my hair back into a neat pony)