I'll try to post a photo today--I suck at photo graphing my own hair....lol. Is there a sticky on how to do that????

I actually am about 50% into my wash/ styling routine right now. I was about 90% into it--but I couldn't figure out why my hair was super foamy (is it the leave in????) and then when almost dry --really sticky and dry. Stupid me mistook the CJ loo-poo for the CJ CIAB. I mean--doh!! I had to start all over. Geesh!

Ohhh, bosanbo, I think you are on to something with product build up in fine hair! It must be the reason I need to switch products--or the combo of fine hair and low porosity that allows the product to sit on top of the hair shaft and not be absorbed.

My hair is very dry on it's own. I swear the only reason I ever wash it it to add more moisture to it. I try to use rich (or whatever you would call that) conditioners and avoid deep treatments as they do weigh down my hair quite a bit.

I tried Mineral Oil for the first time the other day---disaster! It totally weighed my hair down. At the same time I bought the mineral oil I also bought the fast grow Coconut Oil (or whatever Palmers calls it)--of course I then read it has protein and I'm afraid to try it so for now it's in the donate bin. I'm terrible about returning stuff.

I'm glad to hear you like the Garnier Pure Clean gel. I'm going to try it next time. Does it make your hair crunchy, especially since you used it after SOTC?

This time around I used CJ low poo, CJ Daily Fix condish, KCKT LI, CIAB (lots of it). It's about 80% dry and I have it clipped on my roots while I finish putting on my make-up.

My hair shrinks up quite a bit when it's curly. It's about 5 or 6 inches shorter than the usual just below BSL. Anyone know anything about hair grow vitamins?????
2C and 3A. Fine to Medium texture/Low Porosity/Medium Elasticity/MediumDensity. Looking for my HG products!