I've heard great things about the homemade flax seed gel, but honestly I just don't have time to make it. I'd rather buy it. Was Botticelli Botanicals the one that had a flaxseed product that a lot of members like? Seems like I had that in my notes somewhere.
Originally Posted by Naturally_Curly
See that's what I thought too which is why I put off making it for months. However, I just made my third batch the day before yesterday and as always it took 10 minutes. I think it's worth it because you save a lot of money making it yourself and you can customize it. It's also empowering. Especially for a product junkie such as myself. There's nothing worse than buying a product that works for so many other people and doesn't work for you. Worst feeling in the world. At least with flax seed gel if it doesn't work you're out 10 minutes and maybe $1 for the flaxseeds you bought. And you can try try again to achieve the right consistency.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG