At the same time I bought the mineral oil I also bought the fast grow Coconut Oil (or whatever Palmers calls it)--of course I then read it has protein and I'm afraid to try it so for now it's in the donate bin. I'm terrible about returning stuff.
Originally Posted by Naturally_Curly
I'm not sure about "fast grow Coconut Oil" or that particular product, but if you get extra virgin coconut oil there is no protein. It's just the oil. It's been removed. I like Nutiva's coconut oil or trader Joe's. Both work well for me and I'm protein sensitive.

As for returning stuff, I see this a lot with people who don't like to return things for some reason. Some just don't care but plenty of people I know are intimidated. The store managers and employees honestly don't care and they'll let you return most things. Oftentimes I'll purchase something, decide I don't like it after a use or some reflection, and just bring it back. The other day my friend spilled something on her brand new top from H&M and was afraid to go exchange it. I'm all, "I'll do it." So I went in, said "Can I get another of these and do an equal exchange?" No questions asked. And if you think about it we both give that store so much business on a regular basis and have done so for years. Because they're good to us in the returns department I think we'll be frequenting it more often. Sorry, off on a tangent. But please go return that oil if you can. You've spent $2500 so far. You're entitled to some money back.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG