View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #22
Naturally_Curly

Here are my hair photos--please don't be too harsh on my hair. We're trying to get along with each other, find the right combination of products. Plus, my hair gets it's feeling hurts easily--then it is nothing but frizz for the rest of the day--I'm totally kidding

For some reason my bathroom lighting makes my hair look washed out and very dry. It feels smooth and well conditioned, but I admit, my hair can always use more conditioning.

I used the CJ low-poo, CJ Daily fix condish, KCKT as a LI and CJ CIAB for styling. My hair is just so-so--I know the styling product could be a lot better. I always have too much clumping here and there, so I had to break apart some pieces which causes my hair to go crazy--as you can see. I'm better off to not touch it once dry--but something did have to be done about the weird clumps. I think it will be okay (aka look better) if I wet it down and scrunch it.

The top of my hair is a lot straighter than the rest--always has been that way. Next wash I am going to try using different products for the top and see if I can get a bit more curl going there--instead of the "what in the heck did you do to your hair wave" I have going on now....lol.
Attached Thumbnails
00 spent and still no HG...-naturally_curly_hairphotos_1.jpg