[QUOTE=dusalocks;2142159]

I'm not sure about "fast grow Coconut Oil" or that particular product, but if you get extra virgin coconut oil there is no protein. It's just the oil. It's been removed. I like Nutiva's coconut oil or trader Joe's. Both work well for me and I'm protein sensitive.

As for returning stuff, I see this a lot with people who don't like to return things for some reason. Some just don't care but plenty of people I know are intimidated.
Originally Posted by Naturally_Curly
Alrighty, dusalocks coconut oil is back on my list! I read good things about it and I think my hair will love the extra moisture! I'm so glad to know about the protein--thank you!

On the returns--eh, just call me one of those who would rather not bother with it. Digging thru receipts, standing in line--uggghhh, they just aren't on my top 10 list of things to do on any day. I'm really not lazy--I work crazy long hours (luckily, I work for home), so any free time is very limited....sigh.
2C and 3A. Fine to Medium texture/Low Porosity/Medium Elasticity/MediumDensity. Looking for my HG products!