View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #24
Naturally_Curly

[QUOTE=dusalocks;2142159]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturally_Curly View Post

I'm not sure about "fast grow Coconut Oil" or that particular product, but if you get extra virgin coconut oil there is no protein. It's just the oil. It's been removed. I like Nutiva's coconut oil or trader Joe's. Both work well for me and I'm protein sensitive.

As for returning stuff, I see this a lot with people who don't like to return things for some reason. Some just don't care but plenty of people I know are intimidated.
Alrighty, dusalocks coconut oil is back on my list! I read good things about it and I think my hair will love the extra moisture! I'm so glad to know about the protein--thank you!

On the returns--eh, just call me one of those who would rather not bother with it. Digging thru receipts, standing in line--uggghhh, they just aren't on my top 10 list of things to do on any day. I'm really not lazy--I work crazy long hours (luckily, I work for home), so any free time is very limited....sigh.