Hit: Koils by Nature Shealoe

I had to detangle my hair to style it since I had it in a puff and it was dry like day old bread. I put on my KBN AND LAWD did the hair melt, pop and coil. Moisturized. I always spritz water first then apply KBN. IT WAS GLORIOUS.

Pantene Cowash Cleansing Conditioner: made my hair so easy to detangle. I used it as a Detangler and finger Detangled. Hair was popping coils and I had to alert the authorities. Still on the fence to include it in my regimen or not.

Terressentials Organic Mud Hair Wash:
It was time to detox the hair. Led it on for an hour and hair was butter. Pop coils long pop coils and less shrinkage. Scalp clean and hair light light as a feather. Shine and definition. Oh I love this mud wash aka shampoo.

Coconut Oil: been rubbing on my face and body. Skin been soft everyday. Like silk believe it.

Miss: my failed attempt at Etcblogmag's low bantu knot out. I blame the humidity in So Fl. Soon as I left it frizzed right up and it was so fly in the mirror. 😩😞
"My hair is a reflection of my personality:
wild, free and beautiful."

Hair Type: S + Z = Crazy Beautiful
Hair Goal: Improve health!! Kill the knots!!!
BSL now
As of 6/24/12: Protective styles for summer
Achieving Curls: Terressentials Mud HAir Wash (the business! Terressentials.com) Giovanni 50/50 Cndtr (retired) KBN Shealoe LCndtr (on probation) Still perfecting the process.
Shoutout to FLAXSEEDS!!!! YOU ARE the MASTER on FRIZZ!!!