I've made these challenges for myself:

Finger DETANGLING: no detangling with tools. Fingers only. My hair is same length but I get those golf ball size if shed/dead hairs when using tools. Plus I'm trying to minimize breakage.

SIMPLE PROTECTIVE STYLE:
I'm not one to do intricate hairstyles. I don't like my hair stretched looks too thin. I don't like to bun, it'd too coily.
So I'm going to do low Bantu knot outs via Etcblogmag tutorial, fro days with max shrinkage, mini twists via Naptural85, rod sets and reg twists. Plan for the whole summer June-Aug nothing but mini twists.

ELIMINATE TOO MANY PRODUCTS:
I'm gonna use up all or give away the products I have. Going to re-up on my staples. Going to cancel Curlbox. Enjoyed it while it lasted, but too many products in my box- cardboard that is. Plus I'm going to WNHS next month and gonna buy lines I've been wanting to try for the longest. Looking for stylers-gels and creams only though. And gonna curb my product junkyism.

Goals: length retention. Breakage reduction. Save money. Simple styling.
"My hair is a reflection of my personality:
wild, free and beautiful."

Hair Type: S + Z = Crazy Beautiful
Hair Goal: Improve health!! Kill the knots!!!
BSL now
As of 6/24/12: Protective styles for summer
Achieving Curls: Terressentials Mud HAir Wash (the business! Terressentials.com) Giovanni 50/50 Cndtr (retired) KBN Shealoe LCndtr (on probation) Still perfecting the process.
Shoutout to FLAXSEEDS!!!! YOU ARE the MASTER on FRIZZ!!!