View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #71888
spring1onu

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabananalise View Post

You are like psychic bc I totally just did that!

Attachment 33374

The dishes in the sink are mine.

Oop do you think bugs will start gathering? There are still bits of food on her dishes...
I would stack them on her dresser or bedside table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi.G View Post
Terribly sorry. When your small child is found walking down a road, alone, you're getting a visit whether you want one or not.
Many, many years ago I pulled onto my street to see a toddler wearing only a diaper standing in the middle of the road holding a pair of scissors. I swear tah mercy I'm not making that up. That poor kid was filthy and his diaper was loaded. I had no idea who he belonged to and was headed inside with him when his mother came running down the street yelling for him. In retrospect I should have called the authorities. This was the same woman who took in a stray rottweiler who was very aggressive while she had young children (that she couldn't even keep in the house, apparently) and that got loose and killed my sweet little dog. Yet again, in retrospect I wish I had kicked her ass.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
spring1onu is offline   Reply With Quote