View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #36
AKgirl

My hair will dry wavy without styling products, but will start to fluff and frizz throughout the day. My main issue is if I don't scrunch it will dry straight wavy, like it can't make up its mind. I went to get a haircut and the stylist was trying to style my hair wavy (she kept saying curly) but she combed it way too much and because my hair is high porosity it was nearly dry by the time she started scrunching in gel. Lol! My hair was a mess! Needless to say I have to start scrunching right out of the shower after the last comb or it will dry really funny! Sometimes I like the loose wave I get from no product though, so I just scrunch and let air dry, then use LOOB or something to hold when dry.

I do have many friends whose hair will dry stick straight without product or flat ironing. I went to my friend's house and her daughter's hair was so straight I had to ask. She sighed and said no, she's got my stick straight hair! I wish we had curly like yours. Straight hair is so boring. Lol. I thought it looked gorgeous though!

Low poo: Deva Low-Poo, Jessicurl GLS, Moroccanoil Volumizing Shampoo
Condish: Cure Care, Redken Body Full, Deva One C, and Jessicurl Aloeba
LI: Aveda Be Curly Style Prep
Products: Deva FFVF & Jessicurl Spiralicious (LOVE)
Hairspray: Aussie Sprunch, Aveda Be Curly Hair Spray
Experimenting with Aveda Phomollient, AG: Recoil, & Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer (Not CG)

My hair loves protein, plopping, and diffusing! Trying to find a way to style and air dry.
AKgirl is offline   Reply With Quote