I think I may have to get a new rinse out conditioner. I love my Tea Tree Tingle as a Cowash as it's good to my scalp and it does have fantastic slip but I'm not sure if it's quite moisturizing enough now that my hair keeps getting dry. It seems that every time it absorbs a lot of sun it gets dryer. (It soaked up a lot of sun today.) So I have been mixing my TTT with my Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner which has no slip but is moisturizing but, let's face it, my hair need a lot of conditioner and I'd prefer to save what remains of the SM RC for maybe deep treatments. Stupid Shea Moisture only sells conditioners in teeny tiny bottles. Grrr. Oh dear I'm rambling again.

Point blank: Which rinse out conditioner have you found has the most moisture and the most slip. You can go ahead and name drugstore to high end salon brands. I'm open to researching anything. It's going to be a long, hot, super dry summer.

Oh, also please list your properties if they're not already in your siggy.

Thanks!
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG