Hi rapunzel4ever!

I know, that's why I'm so happy with the app on my iPhone because it shows unread messages in threads where I posted :-)

I'm still working on my routine, and I think I'm going to try mod-CG for a while (so actually what I've been doing before by low-pooing) because I found out that my current conditioner is actually not the right conditioner for my hair. I have observed how my hair behaves very closely and realised that it is actually not coarse, but probably fine. Co-washing my an emollient heavy conditioner weighs it down and low-pooing probably helps already. Also, Curl Queen is a protein bomb that does not make my hair straw-like at all, which was the first clue in discovering that I'm probably not coarse.

That being said I haven't figured out all my properties, but I'm well on my way. I actually started a thread about that where you can read all the updates if you like (and I believe there are some pictures as well).

Confused about porosity and width

Right now (I need to update my signature), I think my properties are: fine hair, high density, medium porosity, normal elasticity. I'm very certain about density and elasticity, and getting more certain about the width. It's just porosity that I have no clue about.
F - LP - HD - NE
Fine, low porosity, high density, normal elasticity
Hairtype 2c

Low poo: Petal Fresh Organics Rosemary & Mint Volumizing Shampoo
Protein: IAGirl's gelatine treatment
Detangler & LI: KCKT
Styling: KCCC

Beauty Is Not a Number

Last edited by Lauraimes; 03-25-2013 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Added link to thread