View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #9
Nappy_curly_crown

Send a message via Yahoo to Nappy_curly_crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlipstick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The New Black View Post
I like Becca and Kevyn Aucoin, but they're pricey too. They're 2 of the very few brands to match my olive (and oily) skin.

If the theatre makeup thing works for you, also try Ben Nye, RCMA, Graftobian and Kryolan. Some pro beauty supply places will sell you samples, e.g., Camera Ready Cosmetics and Alcone.
1. CRC sells samples and also provides a foundation matching service.

2. If you go with the theater makeup, I recommend RCMA as it is very pigmented and absent of many common irritants. Some of the other brands have lanolin and mineral oil in them, and you said you want oil free.

3. Many Sephora stores have started to carry CoverFX foundations and the have a new oil free option, but it's pricy too.

I'm sorry I have no recs, because I am a foundation junkie and I don't LOVE any one. I use MAC Face and Body on the regular. I will say that's one I keep going back to. That's it.
I've heard good things about the face and body. What color are you in it? You're an NC 50 right? Matchmaster 7.5-8.0?

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Nappy_curly_crown is offline   Reply With Quote