You ladies are wonderful. Okay first things first. . . I think I'm going to hit the drugstore or health food store and get some Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Thanks for uploading the updated ingredient list flippalicious so I can see exactly how much protein I'm gambling with. The rest of the ingredients look really good though. Also why can't you use it everyday Myrna? Fear of OC'ing?

Also I need to check out Yes to Blueberries as it's protein free and super cheap. I'm going to dig the Tresemme Naturals out of the closet which I did try out but I think need to give a second chance. If that doesn't do the trick I think I'll order some CJ Rehab (but isn't that a DT-you guys use it as a rinseout? ) and Darcy's Botanicals which sounds delicious.

Moptop is protein rich so I think I'll skip that one and Aussie Moist has a cone but I can't tell whether it's water soluble or not. "bis-aminopropyl dimethicone?" That's not PEG so I'm going to have to look it up. Elucence has a paraben but it's really really far down the ingredient list so I'm torn on that as it's only $8 on curlmart. GVPCB unfortunately is chalk full of parabens otherwise I definitely would've tried it by now. But keep the suggestions coming regardless of ingredients. I can look those up myself lickety split.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG