That's right. I remember checking out this blowdryer per your recommendation but I was more preoccupied at the time about the diffuser and whether or not it would come with and how big it would be. . . (The diffuser on my vintage blowdryer that I couldn't use was roughly the circumference of the bottom of my coffee cup, if you can imagine.) Well the Solia is only $90 on amazon so I'm bookmarking it for whether I decide to trade up. It is honestly only cool air? That's pretty incredible. My hair dries very fast even with products like KCCC so I don't even need the warm of hot settings on my blowdryer. There is this one big spot on the back of my head though that dries slower than everywhere else and I'm wondering if it's low porosity or whether it's just that I've just got so much hair back there. Very strange.
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG