I'm going to wait until I'm fully 6 months CG to do a better one with the actual before and after but I'm having a 2C day today because couldn't be bothered to refresh or make my hair 3A again so I thought I'd show how fantastic CG is when you're a wavy-curly like me. (2C naturally, 3A and even 3B underneath with proper styling and product.) I wake up like Picture A and can leave it that way but when I do a refresh and add a little more styling product to reactive the curls my hair turns all ringlety again and changes back to Picture B. It's difficult to show on camera because my hair is dark but it's much more obvious in real life. Before CG I do never dream of having nice flowing waves let alone chunky curls. I just had a lot of bushy hair.
Attached Thumbnails
Post your before & After CG pics-.jpg   Post your before & After CG pics-b.jpg  
3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG