Today I deep conditioned my hair then, in hopes of finding that HG styling product, I tried the BRHG that so many here rave about.

My hair hates it. And I mean REALLY hates it. I need to figure out what is in KCCC and BRHG --it must be the same or a similar ingredient that actually sucks every bit of moisture out of my hair and makes it impossible to finger comb thru--and this never happens to my hair. Ever.

Just as soon as I apply it it's like slurrrpppp~I can actually feel the moisture being sucked right out) then my hair feels super dry and unconditioned and the impossible tangles start--and this is with my hair soaking wet and with a LI. CJ Pattern Pusha does the same thing, but not quite as bad. Finally, my hair became so tangled that the only option was to wash everything out and start over--boo!

I'm hoping one of the ingredients experts can give me a clue as to what ingredient does this so I can stay away from it.... the only thing I can figure is that it is some kind of humectant, that pulls moisture from my hair as it is Winter here????

Could I be super sensitive to some form of glycerin????
2C and 3A. Fine to Medium texture/Low Porosity/Medium Elasticity/MediumDensity. Looking for my HG products!