My hair does not necessarily frizz with scrunching, but your technique sounds pretty good, Im going to try that. I am also reporting in that I used a different conditioner today, and it seemed to make little difference in the outcome. But I like CK, and will probably stick to that even if it is inconvenient to have to order it. Well, as my mother used to say, beauty must suffer.
Originally Posted by Myrna
Just wanted to add...I order my CK from aveyou.com by the liter. They always have a discount code and $5 shipping for orders under $50 and 1$ for orders over $50. My hair loves Curlkeeper! I apply it generously, I don't hold back . I have also used just a little dab of a harder gel on top for extra hold but most of the time I don't. Once I knew that Curlkeeper worked for me on its own (with a leave in), then I experimented by adding a little gel on top for those days I knew I needed that extra hold. I have experimented with numerous products off and on but always come back to this. It's a staple for me.
3a (normal-porosity/elasticity/density)
Cleanse: CHS TS+oil, poo bars, Sevi pumpkin poo, Co-wash
LI/RO:MD RCLI, GDLI-GVPCB, DB pumpkin, Tresemmé Naturals
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, Gel-les'C, JC Spiralicious, AOMM, FSG, SSCEJ

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066