View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 08:24 AM   #3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,914

Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000 View Post
If you return to the school to have it done, insist that the most senior dentist perform the procedure. Free of charge. Bring the xrays. Ask for more xrays to confrm that it was done correctly.
that's what my dentist says. she gave my copies of the xray to show them. she says its their resposibilty to fix their mistake.

I will most definetly ask for the top dentist in charge.
thelio is offline   Reply With Quote