My dog sleeps in my bed every night. Some people think that's gross, I guess. I don't even care. It's only gross when he's under the blankets at the foot of my bed, and he starts licking my toes all of the sudden.

I use terrible hair products in my hair. Not CG at all. Y'all already know that, though. I also love my blow-dryer and use it on the highest heat/power setting.

Sometimes I go way too long without cutting my toenails. I'll admit it, that's gross. But I'm SO bad at cutting them well. I always end up accidentally cutting them way too short. On that same note, I have monster cuticles on my fingernails, and they hurt too much to push back/remove, so I just don't do anything with them. My sister hates them with a passion.

I have a habit of spitting gum into tissues/pieces of paper in my purse when there isn't a trash can handy. Usually they're well covered, but every once in a while, I'll take a random item out of my purse, and it'll have nasty gum stuck to it. Ewwie.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey