Yes, if you start CG it's normal that your hair needs time to adjust. Personally, my hair get better... but that took about 6 weeks before I saw the improvement.

The frizz and/or dryness is also possible because of the dwpoints and humectants. This is a very important subject to learn about for caring for curly hair. I use different products with different humectants in it, depending on the dewpoints. For example, I can't use products with glycerin in my hair when the dewpoints are low.

What also can help to prevent dryness is using a leave-in conditioner. You can also use your rinse out conditioner as a leave-in too. Add a little of your silicone free conditioner when your hair is wet, and use the silicone free gel after the leave-in. Your hair will also become less dry when you don't use sulfates anymore. You'll start co-washing the next time you're going to clean and style your hair?
highlighted 3a hair. Fine strands, medium to high density. Probably high porosity. Growing uit bad layering and aiming for waist lenght!

Pre-poo: coconut oil
wash: CJ Daily fix or SheaMoisture Coconut&Hibiscus
RO + LI: different every time
Styler: CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB

dislikes: glycerin in low dews, scissor happy stylists, magnesium sulfate

(modified) CG since june 25, 2012
Hiarfinity + extra MSM since March 5., 2014

SL - APL - BSBL- BSL - MBL - WL (stretched)