View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
Neleke

Default What would be the bad ingredient in this conditioner?

So ... today I used a conditioner for the first time and it didn't work out good (this is the first time that I have a product my hair seems to hate).
So... I first cowashed with yes to cucumbers, then did a rinse out with a conditioner with avocado and karité butter (I used those two before and they didn't give me any problems), then I used my new conditioner (which was cheap, I'm glad) which contains aloe vera and coconut oil.
The moment I put that conditioner on my hair I could feel my hair change. It became "less soft" so I rinsed it out as quickly as I could. I first thought it was because of the protein in aloe vera, but I think I'm not proteinsensitive since I did a gelatintreatment 2 days ago and my hair didn't react bad (I didn't really notice any difference before-after in fact) and I already used the avocadoconditioner with good results...
So... what ingredient would be causing my problems according to you?

Ingredients in the new conditioner:
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetearyl alcohol, coco-caprylate, inulin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl stearate, cocos nucifera oil, betaine, xanthan gum, cetearyl glucoside, biosaccharide gum-1, glyceryl caprylate, parfum (natural), tocopherol, linalool, limonene, benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, lactic acid, sodium hydroxide

Any idea?
Neleke is offline   Reply With Quote