Thanks for all the responses. I haven't had a chance to come on here in a few days.

I forgot to mention my hair is relatively long. When it was shorter, I actually used to wet it several times a week, but these days even washing loose is not an option.

I've put my hair in loose twists now, and I think I'll probably stay in these for a couple of months (redoing them every 2 weeks I think). I've been wetting every other day, following up with conditioner and sealing.

Like you Ricotdorothy, I was a bit worried about the twists meshing (especially as they're quite loose), but so far so good. I've been taking some down randomly to see. I think the detangling properties of the conditioner stop them from locing. So I'll continue for a while and see how things go. Make sure to report back.
Originally Posted by NoodleNaps
I have run into an issue. My hair is low porosity so rinsing it this often means my hair is wet a good bit of the time (it takes to 12 to 18 hrs to dry).
At three times a week it means that it is three times a week I will have to walk around with damp hair all day. I don't know if anyone may have any suggestions?

ETA: I think I will just take it down to twice a week (every 3-4 days) and report back.
Originally Posted by ricotdorothy
Yeah, probably cut it down. Also I do it at night. No way I'm walking round London with wet hair in this weather!
Products in current rotation:

Terressentials Pure Earth Mud Wash; Elucence MBC (now really just for cowashing, leg shaving or emergencies); Curl Junkie: Repair Me, Deep Fix, Curl Rehab; AOHSR (retiring); Oyin Handmade: Honey Hemp, Hair Dew, J&B; Qhemet Biologics: BRBC (retiring- prefer Oyin HD), AOHC, OHHB; Jojoba Oil for scalp; Castor Oil or Shea butter to seal; Henna & Ayurvedic pastes when I can be bothered.

Still searching for the perfect stylers, but loving CJ CIAB over everything so far