View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #12
iroc

No, I have horrible reactions to bc. Lo Ovral made my skin glow, but I was such an insane person. Once I punched my (ex) boyfriend in the head and jumped out of a moving car! Another one made me constantly hungry and I gained like 40 lbs. Even progesterone only pills made me nuts.

I had an iud put in, but I got the copper one bc I do so horribly on hormones. But my body didn't respond well and I had reactions with that as well.

My last resort was a diaphragm. It toom some convincing to my gyn bc they're so old fashioned. She kept trying to push other methods.

But seriously the diaphragm is the best bc EVER for me. I LOVE it. The fitting process was a little awkward. It took a couple of tries to get used to inserting it but now its super easy. I put it in if I plan on 'starting something', otherwise I may have to do a little 'hang on a second, lemme put my thing in' lol. Your supposed to use it w a spermicide, but that stuff is like acid to my cervix. *shudder*. Unless its a few days before or after my period, we use withdrawal too to add extra protection. Its good to use during your period too bc it catches the mess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App