View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:51 AM   #13
Narnia

I can relate to the crazy person thing! I freaked on my ex in a movie store for touching my arm (in a loving manner) and then literally sat on the floor IN THE STORE crying in the fetal. #nutso.

Condoms for me are like spermicide for you. I have a latex allergy, and I'll definitely use them in a pinch, but in a committed relationship I prefer to not use them. The latex free ones are like winter mittens, I swear.
I'll talk to my doc about the diaphragm, thanks for the tips!
I am 8 months pill free, so I'm hoping that this current bad breakout is the worst one, and that I'll notice some changes after this. I'm going to stick with a honey/cinnamon/baking soda mask daily and hope that helps calm my skin a bit. It's such a catch 22 because now I've started wearing foundation and concealer which I've never needed, to cover the acne, and I feel like I need to work harder to get the makeup off which might damage the skin further. I also have no luck with powder products because my skin is dry as it is.
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote