View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
LifeInteresting

Red face

I did the same thing. I did an ombre to my hair, with some pink in it. It was still normal-curly when it was done. But, it's been about 6 weeks and it's practically straight. I've been having issues with it for about a year, but it's definately lost a lot of curl when I colored it.

I'm new to this site, don't have the Curly Girl Handbook, but I'm looking for advice on where to start. I'm thinking I should get a deep conditioner to start treating the straw-like ends, and probably could use a haircut as well.

I have been using Ouidad Climate Control Shampoo and Conditioner for a few months - almost through the bottle. I tried Bumble and Bumble Defining Creme, then went back to an old favorite - Aveda Be Curly. Neither worked, so I bought Ouidad's Curl Quencher Moisturizing Styling Gel.

I'm at a loss, and the "products" signatures you all have is all Greek to me. I'm a bit overwhelmed, want to get my back to it's bounce, and I was thinking I can start with fixing my bleached-and-dry problem first.

Suggestions please?

From this website, I think I've concluded I'm a 2B, low density, low porosity, fine and long hair type.
LifeInteresting is offline   Reply With Quote