Passover started on the 25th so it's halfway over already, but tomorrow is when my family's having our seder because my dad wasn't here then. (We just jumped straight into observing the rules.) There will not be any mint chocolate Bailey's there. I want some right now! Even though if it were right in front of me I couldn't drink it.

So many of my friends must think I dropped off the face of the earth soon after graduation, only to briefly surface to say I lost a family member and then slink back into the shadows. Do they even feel like my friends anymore? Is it just because I have nothing in my life that I still consider them a part of it?

Will I be able to get them back if I just message them out of the blue a few months from now?

Not now. I can't deal right now.
Originally Posted by wild_sasparilla

(((Hugs))) Many of mine think the same about me. I get messages every other day from them, asking me to come back to Facebook. I have avoided it since my dad died, and some others things happened. Truth be told, I don't want to. I will when I want to. If you want to talk to me, call me or text me or something. I don't need to post on FB to prove I am okay. That's not a very accurate gauge of ones well being.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
Thank you, Fifi. I don't call either because I also hate the phone so I'm basically a ghost but I hope that doesn't mean I've disappeared from their hearts.
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.