I know this can be controversial; however, did you have a flu shot? I've have noticed that in past few years that when the H1N1 came out, I noticed a difference in my health.
Originally Posted by curlydiva4
I do not get the flu shot because I am allergic to eggs. If I get the flu shot, they have to give me a shot of benadryl in the spot first; wait 15 minutes; give me the flu shot, and then give me a 3rd shot that has steroids in it. All into the same flippin' location. It's too brutal and every year I have done this, I have ended up with the flu. EVERY YEAR! If I don't get the flu shot, I get the flu about every 3rd year. So it's just not worth it with my medical track record.

My son got the flu nasal thingie and he got the flu TWICE this winter. Neither time was it the virus included in the vaccine. My daughter never gets the flu vaccine and she's never had the flu, even when everyone else in the house has it around her. So I refuse to put it in her body since she has such a high natural resistance.

My husband had never had the flu and then he got the flu vaccine twice when he was in the Army, a year apart. He ended up hospitalized with the flu both times, within a week of getting the vaccine. After spending over a week in the hospital the second year, he finally got his commanding officer to sign off on him NOT getting it and he's not had the flu in the 20+ since then.

I know it works for some people, but my family may just be weird, idk.

The good news is I am feeling much better! I don't know if it's the antibiotics or the echinacea and zinc or all of it together. And ginger tea. Best tea EVER.